Entire Class room Training
What Exactly is Lean Six Sigma? Do I really need it?
Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt Training in Bangalore
Bangalore, the city of Gardens is the fasted growing metro in the country. With pace has increased the industries and now it’s the industrial hub in IT, manufacturing and a host of other domains. With the rise of employment infrastructure, the hopes of employment have expedited. However, vis a vis the growth how many people are getting recruited. In spite of being qualified under technical, business, management domains, the rate of quality recruitment is much lesser than expected. The reason most courses deal with knowledge but often they lack the tools of continuous improvement and quality. This is one of the significant reasons of lesser recruitments or lesser quality employment. The answer to this problem is Six Sigma. The entire course consists of 5 certifications, Yellow belt, Green belt, Lean manager, Black Belt and Master Black Belt.
Do You Need Lean Six Sigma Training
If you are Business School or College
• In a recent survey, it was found that 89% employer has preferred Six Sigma certified (Black Belt) candidates rather than just MBA • Companies are increasingly making it mandatory to hire Green Belt/Black Belt for each department
If you are an Employer
• Improve your sales, Revenue, Profit & also provide quality and customer satisfaction
• Systematic approach to solve problem with statistical validation along with long term control plan
• Improve your creativity, Employee satisfaction, Productivity, Reduce cost, defects, delay, inefficiency, attrition, rejection, complaint & bad quality
If you are employee or student
• Better Career- New Job Opportunities, Progression in Current Job and recognition at work place
• Better skill set- Problem Solving, Data Analysis, Process Analysis, Creative Thinking & Process Improvement Skills
What we Can Help You With
Focus of This Course
- Lean Six Sigma certification is a combination of Lean and Six Sigma (Yellow Belt,Green Belt,Black Belt), given to professional across all domains.
- Lean is a technique or a collection of technique that helps in the reduction of waste while delivering products.
- Six Sigma is disciplined approach to improve the quality and maintain consistency of products and services.
- Lean Six Sigma is an approach that helps to speed at which work is done, lower down the production cost by optimizing the process.
- It is one of the popular business strategies for Projects globally.
Thinking Before Undertaking Six Sigma Training
If you are a student – one needs to know that a recent survey showed that 89% of the employers have shown interest in Six Sigma certified (Black belt), rather than just being a student of engineering or a pass out from a business school. If you are an employer- then it helps in improving your sales, revenue and ultimately profits. Systematic approach in solving problems help in improving creativity and employee satisfaction. And you are a personnel, then it helps in providing you better career options, high packages, better skill set and problem solving capability, creative thinking and process improvement skills
By end of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training you will enhance your knowledge of the following:
- Apply Lean concepts such as 5S, Waste Reduction, Process Mapping, Value Stream Mapping and Mistake Proofing.
- Apply basic and more advanced Statistical Tools to analyse and determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs.
- Manage team effectively and understand how to work with multiple levels of leadership and overcome barriers and achieve Project success.
Lean Six Sigma opens up plenty of career opportunities.
- The potential for job growth will increase along with the overall pay.
- Those who are trained in this course can easily expect some openings exclusively offered to them.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training can help in many ways like, Growth in career, Better opportunity, Hike in Salary, better skills, statistical approach, strategic approach, great analytical skills and problem solving approach.
- It provides Great Career Prospects.
Exams & Certifications
To get certified, you need to crack the exam by obtaining 85% in each exam (Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt and Lean Manager) conducted by NIQC on behalf of UR (Universal Registrars) , EA-JAS (American joint Accreditation Services).
For BusinessCorporate Training
- Customized Training according to Business/Organization requirement.
- Live project, Life time support. Flexible training timing as per Clients requirement. In-house training.
Integrated PackEntire Class room Training
- Combination of Six Sigma (Yellow Belt+Green Belt+Black Belt)
- Complimentary : Lean Manager+ ISO 9001:2015. Work on Live Project.
- Life time project support. Soft copies of all the study materials.
- 40 different samples of Data for practice. 12 case studies (Project).
- Resume Building Support.